[WT-support] Secondary Window problem

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Oct 28 06:16:19 CEST 2010

2010/10/27 Yuri VE3XB <ve3xb at rogers.com>

>  I'm trying to set up SO2R mode but couldn't make Radio1 and Radio2 act
> differently - one Run and another S/P.
> With secondary window enabled clicking Run or S/P doesn't make any
> difference. The only command that works is CTRL - Tab but it sets the same
> mode for both radios.
> Switch between radios ( * ) works OK.
> I went through the archives but couldn't find anything on this issue.
> My SO2R interface is MK2R+ and the latest version of WT.
> What am I missing?
> Thanks in advance,

What does "act differently" mean?  Send the Run messages on the Run radio
and the S&P messages on the Secondary Radio?  If both are sending the *same* CW
messages, no matter what mode you choose with Ctrl-Tab, it probably means
that the "Ignored S&P messages" option is checked in the Options tab, under
Modify Standard CW Messages.

See here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Options#Modify_standard_messages...>
.

If you're talking about phone, there is only one set of messages.  It's not
the same as CW, where you have on set of messages for RUN mode and another
for S&P.  So only ESM mode behaves differently when you change from RUN to
S&P and you're operating on phone.

If that's not it, please describe the problem in more detail, including the
version of Win-Test that you are running, what SO2R settings you have set,
which SO2R Advanced Scenario you selected, what keys you are pressing, and
what you think is not working as expected.