[WT-support] StackCalls script updated

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Oct 26 00:28:26 CEST 2010

At the suggestion of N6XI, I added some new options to make StackCalls
convenient to use at Partner stations, as well as some other options useful
to both single-ops and multis:

  "NODUPES"   - Ignores callsigns that are dupes
  "FLAGDUPES" - Appends "/QSO" to duplicate callsigns, e.g. "N6TV/QSO"
  "KEEPOPEN"  - Use this for "Partner" computers that do no logging (easier
                than typing Alt-Enter).  It Keeps the stack calls prompt
open
                after you press Enter.  It closes only when you click Cancel

                or press Escape.  It never puts a callsign into the logging
                window, only the partner window.

I also added StackCallsF10.wts which does the $GRABPARTNER trick mentioned
by ES5TV, using one of the Alternate CW messages (sorry, no way to do the
same on phone).

Download the latest StackCalls.zip from http://bit.ly/wtscripts

Other suggestions for improvement welcome.