[WT-support] CTY-2008 Country Files - 24 October 2010

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 25 07:54:42 CEST 2010

The announcement is wrong.  It should read:

  24 October 2010 (CTY-2008)
  VER20101024, Version entity is Dodecanese, SV5

I fixed the web page.

There's a bug in the program that causes some files to get one version
entity and other files to get a different one.  I'll track this down
on Monday.  Thanks to Wayne W5XD who noticed this.

- Jim

NOTE: if you are using CT8, then the VERSION entity is still Eastern
Kiribati, T32.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us