[WT-support] Advanced SO2R mode on phone doesn't work

José Nunes CT1BOH ct1boh at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:23:10 CEST 2010

Hi Toni

We have the same opinion.
For DX stations, with more complex scenarios, N6TV option is just not good.

And you are correct that in the case of DX stations CR3E, CR2X etc, a lot of
times two QSOs are going on at the "same" time.
I also agree that the bug refers to CW and not SSB, and surely not the other
way around.

I never felt this bug because as I said before I don't use paddles.

73 José Nunes
CT1BOH

José Nunes
CONTEST CT1BOH - http://www.qsl.net/ct1boh