[WT-support] Win-Test easy Registration Guide -- Spanish translation now available

Alfredo Vélez WP3C wp3c at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 19:07:47 CEST 2010

Excelente trabajo Jorge, 73’

Alfredo Vélez WP3C/NP4DX
Skype: wp3c.pr
e-mail: mailto:wp3c at aol.com
Web: http://www.wp3c.qth.com/

From: support-bounces at win-test.com [mailto:support-bounces at win-test.com] On
Behalf Of Bob Wilson, N6TV
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2010 1:00 PM
To: support at win-test.com
Subject: [WT-support] Win-Test easy Registration Guide -- Spanish
translation now available

Many thanks to Jorge, LU5VV, for translating the quick start Win-Test
Installation, Registration and Configuration Guide to Spanish.

Short link:

http://bit.ly/registerwt_ea

Long link:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/wtreg_ea.pdf

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV <n6tv at arrl.net> wrote:
Many thanks to Luca, IK2NCJ, for translating the quick start Win-Test
Installation, Registration and Configuration Guide to Italian.

Short link:

http://bit.ly/registerwt_it

Long link:

http://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/wtreg_it.pdf

Still looking for volunteers to translate it to French, Russian, Spanish,
etc.