[WT-support] Can't create a target file

Vincent f4bkv at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 21:54:55 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a strange issue with WT 4.5.1. For the first time ever, I tried to create an target file (.obf) by using the Tools/Export function, but when i click on this menu, I simply go the "Save as" popup window, asking me the filename to enter. Then once a filename entered and save button clicked, nothing append and no file is created.

I checked the Wiki support and I found it should be another screen, asking to select the title, dat and timeslot for the export of the target file.

I try on both Win7/32 and WinXP sp3 , and have the same problem. Both windows and WT are in french version

Any support would be appreciated

Best 73

Vincent F4BKV
http://www.f4bkv.net