[WT-support] Windows 7

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Wed Oct 6 03:41:19 CEST 2010

Thanks for the input, Bob.  I don't plan to use the computer's sound  card,
so I should be ok.

QSL on the anti virus learning curve.  I probably will use AVG  Free.

Now to find the right laptop at the right price.

73, George.

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 10/5/2010 9:36:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,