[WT-support] Microkeyer: Couple of questions...

John Wayman g4drs at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 3 20:14:13 CEST 2010

Thanks, chaps, for the suggestions.
It's a MK original.
I have updated to WT 4.5.1
I had already set it to CW only using the Winkeyer
I start the machine using a batch file which runs Logger32. When I want to do a
contest, I close L32 and start WT, so the MK is always running and sorted before
WT starts.

Thanks for the pointer to the search site, I couldn't find it...

This weekend, the system seems to be working well. I have, however, changed the
port setup (having searched the archives) to set the RTS and DTR to 'always on'
- I don't know whether this is why it all worked this weekend, because I have
changed the version of WT as well.
Whatever, it seems to work.

Thanks again.

73,