[WT-support] Microkeyer: Couple of questions...

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Oct 1 08:10:21 CEST 2010

I have seen this many times at NQ4I...it has to do with WinTest not
recognizing the microkeyer...the microkeyer must be loaded
first...check that is sends proper cw..then bring up WinTest...make
sure you see the phrase at the bottom of WinTest stating that
MicroKeyer version 10 is seen...you can also go into WinTest Options
page and make a change to WinKeyer and change it back..that might work
also...but it happens about 50% of the time when I initialize a
station...yes I have 11 mircrkeyers...de Rick