[WT-support] Issues from ES9C

SM5AJV sm5ajv at qrq.se
Tue Nov 30 21:42:42 CET 2010

I did also see this during CQWW CW. I tried to reproduce it tonight,
but didn't succeed.

During CQWW I think it happened when there was a call written in the
Second Radio Window. The problem was that I didn't always detected when
it actually happened, since the audio was on the other radio when sending the
TU message with the WRONG correction. Sometimes the other guy came back and
made me aware of it. But I think that several QSO may be lost due to this,
since the other guy maybe deleted the QSO since it sounded as he didn't make
it into my log.

73
Ingo SM5AJV / SE5E