[WT-support] WT4 and MicroHam USBII problems

Dave Sharred g3nkc at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 22:13:33 CET 2010

Thanks again Bob for your support.

Before I reinstalled WT (ref earlier mail); when I came home from work, I
had another shot at setting up the COM ports - everything was fine!  That
was with the COM 4 radio, COM 5 CW setup I tried this morning!

I have done this a hundred times before; I can only think that a driver got
screwed up !

I am confident that it will work again, when I try is a few moments.. If
not, I will do a reboot before I scream for help

(BTW - the CW port and Radio port is set the same in DX4WIN and WT for me -
no reason to map them any differently)

73

Dave

G3NKC