[WT-support] CW message

Andy Starchevskiy UB0A ub0a at bk.ru
Wed Nov 24 17:13:27 CET 2010

Hi, Bob!

Yes, it works.
But I do not want to use a mode of search.
If it works by ENTER, means there is a command of programming. Why I can not it apply on a function key?

    1.. RUNSP [Enter] (enables RUN/S&P switching)
    2.. ESM [Enter] (enables Enter Sends Message Mode)
    3.. Windows | Clock ( makes "RUN" or "S&P" mode visible )
    4.. Press Ctrl-Tab to toggle from RUN to S&P mode
    5.. Type a callsign and press Enter.  If it is a dupe, nothing happens, otherwise Win-Test sends your callsign.