[WT-support] Win Test file location issues

Albert Crespo f5vhj at orange.fr
Tue Nov 23 00:02:24 CET 2010

Dave,
I went through this same headache just recently. If you do not use the
default naming of the file, Windows 7 will turn the contest file into a
"hidden file." You will have to use the C:\ command prompt to locate the
contest file.
I named my CQWW contest file 10PHCQWW.
Below is how N6TV helped me find it.

Try this:

Start | All Programs | Accessories
Right click on "Command Prompt" and select Run as administrator from the pop
menu
CD \

dir 10ph*.* /b /s /a

This will take a while as it scans every directory on your hard disk for
your files.

It finally appeared in a place I would never have looked for it.

GL