[WT-support] Script for getting next call in Bandmap

Oliver Grossmann oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de
Sat Nov 20 02:18:30 CET 2010

Hello,
I tried some stuff, but nothing seems to work. The cat command for the
TRX works just fine for switching.
The problem seems to be in time gap between setting TRX to 2nd VFO and
WinTest getting confirmation of switching VFO from the radio.

If I'm placing a wtApp:Sleep(n) the Programm will do nothing in this
time, even not checking if TRX status has changed.

I think i will try to get the status from the TS-850 by interpreting the
return value of the IF command, or implement an delay from system time
without stopping the WinTest Application.

If someone has anymore hints i will be looking for this.

Olli

   Oliver Grossmann   |   DH2WQ   |   oliver.grossmann at bretzi.de