[WT-support] Change FT-2000 Freq VIA CAT

Harold Aaron hsa at hughes.net
Sun Nov 7 21:31:21 CET 2010

Hi.  I read current freq into a variable, Current = wtRadio:GetFreq()
and add .1 to the variable.  Then send the variable using
wtRadio:SetFreq(Current).  Works fine, but cannot change step up or
down by less than .1 (100 HZ). I would like to be able to do 10 or
even 1 HZ steps.

As an alternative, Trying to use wtradio:Send(StrCat) and I can send
"FA14800000;" and it works. But I cannot figure out how to construct
the string:  "FA" + Frequency +";" then store it to a Variable and
sent it using wtradio:Send(Variable);

Very new to WIN-TEST, so a first effort.  Appreciate any suggestions.

Hank WB4ROA