[WT-support] ARRL SS Setup

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Nov 5 08:47:38 CET 2010

Yuri,

Thank you for pointing out this omission in the Wiki.

I have just added ARRL Sweepstakes setup instructions and screen shots
here<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Sweepstakes>.
 The PDF file should be automatically updated within a few days.

I think even experienced Win-Test users may learn a trick or two about some
little-known logging options by viewing this new page.