[WT-support] Spaces too long in keying

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 4 22:41:00 CET 2010

The WinKey USB is in Farnsworth mode (adds extra space between all
characters).  That happens if running Win-Test older than version 4.4, where
the PTT tail time was set too big, and not adjustable.

Install Win-Test 4.5.1 or 4.6 and select Options | Winkey Setup.  Change
both PTT lead and tail to 0 and press [OK].  Then type SETUP [Enter] to
reset everything on the WinKey.  Then the problem should go away.

See task #255 <http://flyspray.win-test.com/index.php?id=255&do=details>.