[WT-support] 2 Problems during CQ WW

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Thu Nov 4 01:42:07 CET 2010

It seems this mouse wheel / Windows 7 problem is not unique to Win-Test.

See this thread<http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7hardware/thread/2881bb2a-0ebf-42ff-b3a9-c2ef535d9b1f>
.

Note also that this particular mouse has a special "digital ink mode"
(toggled by a small button below mouse button 1); maybe the wheel doesn't
work when it is in this mode?

The Microsoft Mouse 8000
manual<http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/3/6/036edd2f-8ba5-43e7-93c3-202c2a1e4d3e/X12-33594-02_NA_EN_XC_FR_IT_PT_ES.pdf>sure
is cryptic.  Leave it to Microsoft to complicate something as simple
as
a mouse.