[WT-support] 2 Problems during CQ WW

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Nov 3 23:41:30 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Dave Zeph <zephd at indy.rr.com> wrote:

> 1)       I could not change SCALE in the BANDMAP using the MOUSE WHEEL

Even after clicking on it first?  Never seen that on Win 7 32-bit.

 2)       Sometimes Win-Test would crash if I pressed the ESC Key to
> terminate the playing of a message.  The timing had to be "just right".

I assume you were using the internal Win-Test sound card DVK. Maybe updating
to the latest manufacturer sound card driver for Windows 7 would fix it?

How do you define "just right"?  Right before the message starts?  In the
middle?  Right before the very end?