[WT-support] Insufficient Function Keys?

Rick Tavan rick at tavan.com
Mon Nov 1 06:40:07 CET 2010

Please have patience with a novice Win-Test user.

Win-Test has a very rich vocabulary for defining function key behavior. But
it appears only to allow 7 such keys to be defined for each of Run and S&P,
F1 through F7, and some of them are tied to specific functions. (It also
allows Insert and Plus to be defined but also ties them to specific
functions.) Most keyboards have 12 keys, plus additional sets when combined
with SHIFT, CTRL and ALT. So there could conceivably be up to 48
programmable functions. I could really use a few more than 7. Is there any
chance of getting the ability to program F8-F12? Or something like Shift-F1
through Shift-F7? Does this exist somewhere that I haven't found?

Thanks,

/Rick

--

Rick Tavan N6XI