[WT-support] Win-Test class at Dayton Contest University, Thursday

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed May 12 16:43:48 CEST 2010

For those of you going to Dayton, I'll be giving a presentation about
Win-Test at Contest University on Thursday.  I don't have the exact time
yet.

The talk covers everything from the Win-Test registration process to some of
the new features added to WT 4.4.

In addition to the presentation, there will be afternoon breakout sessions
where I may be able to demonstrate Win-Test features "live."

For more information, see http://www.contestuniversity.com/ .

It seems that registrations are now closed, but I'll be at the Crowne Plaza
most evenings, so if you have any Win-Test questions, feel free to ask me
there.