[WT-support] Plus Key problem

Kazunori Watanabe jk3gad at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 16:03:43 CET 2010

Thanks Larry,

Problem was solved but I just want to show my strange experience.

I went to Redefine keyboard keys window,
Type on the key to redefine = "."
Type on the new key = "+" by typing "SHIFT"+"="
Then New Keys column shows "SHIFT + PLUS"
Back to the logging mode, hit "." key, I got validation message, same as before.

Back to Redefine keyboard keys window,
Type on the key to redefine = "."
Type on the new key = typing just "="
Then New Keys column shows "="
Back to logging mode, hit "." key, IT WORKS!! :-)

However, back to Redefine keyboard keys window, I cannot highlight any line,
which means I cannot delete them. :-(

73 de Kazu  JK3GAD/M0CFW