[WT-support] Plus Key problem

Kazunori Watanabe jk3gad at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 23 13:11:21 CET 2010

Hi Larry,

1/ and 2/
It is laptop with standard US keyboard, so actually I need to
press SHIFT + "=" to get "+"

3/
I checked

4/
Yes, it was set as "SO1R/MultiOP"

Additionally I checked ver 3.27 with same computer and I was
surprised now I have same problem. (of course I am not running
3.27 and 4.40 at the same time)
I have 3.27 in c:\program files\win-test, while 4.40 in c:\win-test4.
Does it make this problem?

73 de Kazu  JK3GAD/M0CFW