[WT-support] WinTest MP3 recorder

Paul Kapitskiy paul at lifefor.net
Thu Mar 18 13:02:55 CET 2010

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding Contest recorder MP3 Configuration. I am
running WinTest ver.4.4 under Windows 7 x64 bit version. When I attempt
to open Contest recorder window, it opens normally. But when I open MP3
Configuration tab, it returns back with the error message - The
Parameter is Incorrect. The problem is that it does not see Available
MP3 Codec. I have tried to install the Codec as suggested in the manual,
but it didn't work. Can anyone please advise on what needs to be done.

73, de RA3ANI