[WT-support] ICOM 7600 split not working in win-test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Mar 7 20:46:20 CET 2010

The command to enable split mode in the IC-7600, IC-7700, and IC-7800 is the
same:  SendHex("0F01").  If that's not working, it's a bug in the Icom
firmware.

You can see if this command is being issued by Win-Test using Microsoft
Portmo <http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896644.aspx>n or
the tracing facility built into the microHAM router program.

Icom has a "Split lock" function that can be enabled in the menus, but I
don't know if this setting might be affecting things.