[WT-support] CW Messages

hank.k8dd hank.k8dd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 01:43:49 CEST 2010

Or ...... It would be nice to be able to save the standard messages
after you have them set up for a contest and then import them the next
time you are getting set up for that contest.

And when you record F-key messages for SSB, name the messages
<contest_name_f#> so that next year (assuming your voice has not
changed!) you can use the message setup for the contest.

73    Hank    K8DD

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 6:06 AM, John Wayman <g4drs at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Currently, I modify the standard messages to suit my preferences each time I
> start a new contest. Is there a way to use the messages I have modified as
> the messages for a new contest, or do I have to type them in each time?
> Even better, is it possible for me to modify the WT standard messages so
> they meet my preferences?
> I have searched the archives, but have been unable to find anything, so I
> apologise if this question has been answered already.
>
> 73
>
> John

"I knew that God put me on this earth to be on the radio."    Ed Bradley

"Me too!"    K8DD
-