[WT-support] Rotator Control

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Tue Jun 8 23:48:24 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 2:27 PM, John Wayman <g4drs at btinternet.com> wrote:

> I tried pst and it worked stand-alone. I haven't got it linked to WT
> properly yet.
> Shame I can't get WT to work directly, though. I have it connected to a
> 'real' serial port.
> The fact L32 and PST both work fine seems to imply the tracker is
> compliant.
> I'll keep trying. You never know, I might crack it.

   1. Start PstRotatorsAz first (before Win-Test)
   2. Setup, Trackers Setup, Win-Test
   3. Make sure port 9871 is selected (default)
   4. Trackers, Win-Test (checked)
   5. Back to main PstRotatorsAz screen, change Mode from "Manual" to
   "Tracking"
   6. Start Win-Test
   7. SETUP [Enter]
   8. Enable Ethernet networking (check)
   9. Broadcast Address:  127.255.255 (the loopback address)
   10. Port: 9871
   11. Press OK
   12. Enter DL (any prefix) and press Ctrl-F12
   13. PstRotatorsAz should turn the antenna towards DL