[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jun 7 16:16:05 CEST 2010

Hi Eugene

Eugene Kuznetsov a écrit :

> But why? Non-portable stations are allowed to operate with each other.
> QSO between 2 non-portable stations should be counted as 2 or 3 points and
> as multiplier, if any.

Looks like there is a total confusion between different rules about this
contest. I remember it was already the case several years ago, when we
started to support this contest...

I can't find "official" rules on the IARU region 1 web site.

http://www.iaru-r1.org/

The only rules I can find are :

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/fd/en/rules/

These rules state :

> 9. Scoring
>
> fixed station to fixed station: 0 points
>
> For contacts with:
>
>     * fixed stations in Europe: 2 points
>     * fixed stations outside Europe: 3 points
>     * portable stations in Europe: 4 points
>     * portable stations outside Europe: 6 points
>
> Each station may be contacted only once per band.
>
> Portable stations only count as portable if they sign "/p", "/m", "/mm", or "/am",

Maybe we missed something, but be assured we didn't get information abt
a rules modification recently.

We always used these rules in the previous years, except for the RSGB -
They have their own set of rules !...