[WT-support] Question about point count in Reg I Fieldday

Eugene Kuznetsov mail at astrojohn.ru
Mon Jun 7 15:44:57 CEST 2010

Larry F6FVY:

>> Finally, I had another problem in FieldDay:) Win-test v.4.4.0 counted 0 points and 0
>> multipliers for any non-portable station.

> Because Win-Test doesn't consider you as a FieldDay (portable) station
> for the reasons you clearly explained in the first paragraphs of your

> Enter RK3XWA/1/P as callsign in the contest settings dialog, and the
> missing points should automagically pop up !

> 73

But why? Non-portable stations are allowed to operate with each other.
QSO between 2 non-portable stations should be counted as 2 or 3 points and
as multiplier, if any.

QSO with fixed station in same continent ........... 2 points
QSO with fixed station in another continent ........ 3 points
QSO with portable/mobile stn in same continent ..... 4 points
QSO with portable/mobile stn in another continent .. 5 points

--
73! Eugene RK1AA