[WT-support] [?? Probable Spam] Re: Feature request: PARTNER WINDOW

ct3fq at ct3team.com ct3fq at ct3team.com
Thu Jun 3 11:15:31 CEST 2010

There are other urgent  simple and  needed features to prevent cheaters:

1) online score publishing during contests for the top ten stations
(yes, we know who they are... and no more expensive inspectors needs);
2) less than 24hours to the others to send the log (to prevent the
washing  machines)

73