[WT-support] from WPX - WK and bandmap

Tõnno Vähk Tonno.Vahk at gafm.ee
Tue Jun 1 10:36:33 CEST 2010

Thanks Bob,

1.       I used Independent speeds. So the options of "by both" etc are grayed out. So that cannot be the reason...?

2.       I mean CTRL + up or down arrow of course yes. And SHIFT should not be locked down. CAPS LOCK neither. I will give it another check.

3.       LUA is a mystery to me:) I don't really have time to go and get my IT degree right now in my life. I appreciate the logging software with drop down menus, shortcut keys and message variables.
tonno