[WT-support] 10m Contest Mult File

Robert Pack nx5m at txcyber.com
Tue Jul 13 00:31:02 CEST 2010

Hi Larry,
OK.  Well, I was afraid it was embedded....hihi.
I have V4 so I am going to have to figure out how to go ahead and get that
all going.
Please let me know when the Mexican states is ready so that we can give it a
good test run.  And, just in case you need this.......XE1KK emailed me this
information.
http://www.dxxe.org/concurso/xe-mults.pdf

Thanks.
Bob NX5M