[WT-support] 10m Contest Mult File

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Jul 12 21:48:30 CEST 2010

Hi Bob

Robert Pack a écrit :
> I am still using version 3 since the entire computer system has not been
> upgraded and two of the computers are running an older version of
> windows (V4 will not work on old Win 98 systems).
> I need to get the Mexican states added to the multiplier list for the
> 10m contest.
> As you may know, this year the _domestic_ multipliers for the 10m
> contest are US States, Canadian Provinces and Mexican States.
> Where does this need to be added to take effect?
> What file do I need to add these to?
> If anyone needs the list, I have it directly from Ramon, XE1KK.

Unfortunately, the multipliers list is embedded in the code itself, and
cannot be edited. And, as you know, we do not maintain the version 3
anymore.

I'm afraid the only solution is to upgrade to a more recent version of
Windows to be compatible with WT v4. This WT version will be updated in
time for the ARRL 10m contest later this year. FYI, we defined WinXP as
the minimum system requirement, but I heard WT v4 was even working with
Win2k that requires a bit less CPU speed and memory.