[WT-support] New segments and markers file

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Jul 5 17:04:18 CEST 2010

It's mainly designed to help with those traveling to operate in IARU Region
1, who may not be familiar with the local band plans, such as WRTC
participants.  .seg files for the U.S. band plans are also available.

frequencies (e.g., Standard Emergency nets, SSTV frequencies), on the band
map (Radio 1 and Radio 2 windows) for easy reference.

See http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Markers and
http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/Menu:Windows#Segments