[WT-support] Suggestion: New Win-Test windowing option: "Always on Top"

EA4TX - Pablo ea4tx at ea4tx.com
Fri Jan 22 19:17:55 CET 2010

Hi Larry,

You could add this functionability with a simple Windows API Call:

	- SetWindowPos

It's explained at:
	http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms633545%28VS.85%29.aspx

BOOL SetWindowPos(
    HWND hWnd,
    HWND hWndInsertAfter,
    int X,
    int Y,
    int cx,
    int cy,
    UINT uFlags
);

Where hWndInsertAfter could be used as:
	HWND_TOPMOST for "Always on Top"
	HWND_NOTOPMOST for normal position

I have used this function on several programs and it works fine.

73's Pablo - EA4TX