[WT-support] Positioning the log window

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 18:43:53 CET 2010

Hi Bob

Thanks. However, not quite!

But you gave me the clue and I remembered the trick I had to use last
time in XP.

Before you can see the top border to be able to drag and resize the
window, you MUST click the " restore" button on the windows task-bar,
otherwise it's off the screen. Once I did this I was able to see the
title bar and to darg and resize the log window. If you don't do this
then there appears to be no difference between the Options|Windows
selections. Now I have to say that I am using a wide screen monitor with
1680x1050 resolution, but surely many others are also doing this?

I have to say that this is the second time this has tripped me up from a
clean install, and I do think it could be improved.

Thanks again for the " eye opener" Bob . Yup CU on CW soon!

73

Clive
GW3NJW