[WT-support] Positioning the log window

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 22 14:48:22 CET 2010

Thanks to Stefan I've ported WT over to the new W7 machine.
Frustratingly I've now run into a problem I had previously, solved, but
have forgotten how. The documentation seems as impenetrable as ever to
me, so here's the PDQ.

The log window in the default arrangement looks like a CT window, i.e.
it is at the bottom left of the screen, has no title band, and therefore
cannot be moved by dragging. I know the solution was simple but doesn't
seem to be in the area of Options|windows.

Advice appreciated.

73

Clive
GW3NJW