[WT-support] v4.x and Win 7 ( Pro)

Stefan Pfeiffer stefan at fam-pfeiffer.de
Thu Jan 21 12:31:05 CET 2010

Hi Clive!

That should be easy, given you already have bought v4.x or got a free update
from v3.x when they switched major versions. Download
http://download.win-test.com/v4/bin/wt-4.4.0.exe , your browser will ask for
a username and passwort. The username should be your callsign, and the
password was given to you by mail when you bought your wintest-license.
After installing the downloaded file, you fire it up and go to the help
/register.. menu. Note the computer code given there. Now go to
http://www.win-test.com/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=1870 and enter your
customer number (also given to you when buying the wintest license), your
callsign and the previously noted computer code. You will get an email
immediately after that containing your registration key that you enter in
the very same dialog that showed your computer code in wintest. Confirm the
dialog, and you are set...

Good luck,
vy 73 es 55 de Stefan, DL1ELY