[WT-support] Help needed to download 4.4.0

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Wed Jan 20 04:26:55 CET 2010

This question comes up so often that I have just expanded the answers in the
Win-Test FAQ<http://docs.win-test.com/wiki/FAQ:Problems_Registering_and_Running#When_I_attempt_to_download_Win-Test_4_the_web_site_asks_for_a_login_and_password.__What_should_I_use.3F>
.

The short answer is you are definitely using the wrong information.  You
have to find the Win-Test email with the web site password that was sent to
you at time of purchase or upgrade (see FAQ for detailed info.).

Then to save time next time, tell your browser to "save the password."