[WT-support] BARTG

K5WW k5ww at arrl.net
Tue Jan 12 21:02:52 CET 2010

Hello Laurent, thanks for your reply.

The BARTG SprinG contest uses UTC time in the exchange, yes. The BARTG
SprinT doesn't, that's just a serial number (I admit, it's a poor choice of
contest names...)

However, you are correct when it comes to final score calculation. While not
extremely difficult to calculate I do believe that it would make things
difficult, as you describe.

I will use WinTest anyway, and find another "serial number only" contest to
use. As long as I can output Cabrillo and ADIF files I can score it
manually.

Thank you, 73,

Erik - K5WW