[WT-support] REF Contest MULTI-OP and Band Change

Yann - F1NGP f1ngp at ref-union.org
Mon Jan 11 09:56:00 CET 2010

Hello Laurent ,

It could be usefull... Just a timer providing entering QSO.
Everybody has to know the rules but contest logger must be an helper.
That's my point of view.

It's better not to log a QSO due to the rules than cheat the log after the
contest to fit the rules :-(

73 de YANN - F1NGP

Selon Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>:

> Hi Yann
>
> Yann - F1NGP a écrit :
>
> > Could you tell me if it's possible to block the band change during the
> > 15 minutes rule after the last QSO ?
>
> In a general manner, Win-Test never blocks the user, except for filling
> minimal data in the QSO fields.
>
> It is the user's responsibility to read or check the rules, and use the
>   rate window (Alt-R) or status window (Alt-J) in case of the "mult
> station" 10-minute rule for some contests.
>
> 73
>
> Laurent - F6FVY

73 de YANN - F1NGP
Président de l'AMRA - E.D. REF57