[WT-support] RTTY Bandmap

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sun Jan 10 22:35:11 CET 2010

Did you set mode to *RTTY* on the Contest Configuration screen?

[image:
?ui=2&view=att&th=1261a2719cfc864a&attid=0.1&disp=attd&realattid=ii_1261a2719cfc864a&zw]

What version of Win-Test were you using?  Does the same thing happen with
wt_dev (latest nightly buid, http://download.win-test.com/v4/nightly)?

Does it happen when you set rig type to OmniRig (have to install and
configure OmniRig first from http://www.dxatlas.com/OmniRig).