[WT-support] RTTY Bandmap

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Sun Jan 10 20:09:20 CET 2010

Hello All
I set up to make a few QSOs in the JT RTTY contest. Even though WT does not
support it directly, I used the CQWW since the exchange was just the CQ Zone.
I used the cluster and everytrhing went ok. RTTY spots were filtered and showed in
the bandmap. The radio (FT1000D) das configured, and band/mode information was displayed
correctly.
However, when I click on a bandmap entry, the radio goes to the frequency but
switches to USB. I checked the mapping option and it was set correctly. The QRG of the
spot was in the RTTY band.
Any hints why this happens? Thank you all.
Marcelo, PY1KN