[WT-support] communication between WTRotators and Win-Test

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Jan 8 04:17:40 CET 2010

Sounds like your USB-to-serial converter is bad, or the device driver is bad
or old.  I'd recommend a real serial port PC Card or Express Card for your
Notebook for 100% compatibility.  There are a lot of very bad USB-to-Serial
converters on the market.

Or maybe you can assign it to COM5 and start over; perhaps COM4 is already
being used by something else.