[WT-support] MP3 replay and features

f6ira f6ira at sfr.fr
Sat Jan 2 00:20:43 CET 2010

Some frenchs users tell me off list they cannot encounter same behavior
as me. Perhaps the mistake coming' from my sound card or mp3 codec. I
can reproduce same fault in 2 differents computers in my house even with
Laurent settings advice. Tomorrow will try into another computers. QRX
and stay tuned for an new report.
Gilles F6IRA