[WT-support] Dupes not showing up in red in RTTY

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jan 1 23:11:59 CET 2010

Hi Ron

Ron Castro a écrit :

> Any chance we can get this fixed before ARRL RTTY Roundup tomorrow?

There has been numerous slight modifications in the RTTY windows since
the last official release, and my current dvpt version doesn't exhibit
the bug you're mentioning. Actually, I'm not sure if these mods did
"fixed" this bug, or not.

As I don't have any wired radio here (and neither work RTTY either),
it's not easy to make intensive tests, but, for your convenience I just
forced a nightly build (similar to my current dvpt sources), so you can
try it. You will find it in the usual nightly builds directory.

> Further clues is that random combinations of characters that look like
> callsigns will show up as red,  such as ZC3VBBG who was not worked

The red color also indicates an unresolved country callsign. In short,
it indicates a "non-workable" callsign (dupe, invalid, or not allowed in
the contest). So it looks normal.

> and UZ5UM,
> also not worked which showed up yellow.

The yellow color indicates a potential mult.