[WT-support] Dupes not showing up in red in RTTY

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Fri Jan 1 20:03:17 CET 2010

Any chance we can get this fixed before ARRL RTTY Roundup tomorrow?

Further clues is that random combinations of characters that look like
callsigns will show up as red, such as ZC3VBBG who was not worked and UZ5UM,
also not worked which showed up yellow.  None of this happens on other RTTY
contests.

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com