[WT-support] Parallel port keying with Windows 7

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 27 05:13:21 CET 2010

Thanks for providing the important details.  It does seem to be the case
that installing Port95NT.EXE may not possible with Windows 7 64-bit, only
Windows 7 32-bit.  You could try viewing all the files in that temp
directory in Windows Explorer,

...\Temp\pft1~tmp\

and mark SETUP.EXE as "Run as Admin" and "Run in XP Compat. mode", then run
it, but I'm not optimistic.

I suggest trying the solution found on the web, mentioned previously:

Download and install InpOut32 from

http://www.highrez.co.uk/scripts/download.asp?package=InpOutBinaries

then rename inpout32.dll to DlPortIO.dll and copy it to the Win-Test
installation directory and see what happens.