[WT-support] Parallel port keying with Windows 7

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Sat Feb 27 02:49:21 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi Bud
>
> W2RU - Bud Hippisley a écrit :
>
> > Thanks, Larry, but that doesn't work on Win7 Pro 64-bit here.
>
> The 64-bit OS is the problem I guess.
>
> I also found this :
>
> http://www.avrfreaks.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=289495

Can you be more specific to the relevant comments?  Are you saying to use
userport rather than port95, or are you saying to:

"Change folder of dlportio.sys in registry as: c:\windows\wow64\drivers
instead of system32\drivers" ?

Check the latest post of this thread, if not tested yet.

> Also http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=698049

Are you saying to download and install InpOut32 from

http://www.highrez.co.uk/scripts/download.asp?package=InpOutBinaries

then rename inpout32.dll to DlPortIO.dll and copy it to the Win-Test
directory?

FYI, Port95NT.exe worked fine for me under Windows 7 32-bit once I selected
"Run as Administrator" and "Run in Windows XP compatibility mode".