[WT-support] WT Scripts for K3 vs. ICOM

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Fri Feb 26 17:24:45 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 5:45 AM, Helmut Mueller <helmut at photo42.de> wrote:

>  I tried several mutations of your code together with the icom handbook,
> but unfortunately I did not get anything to work. The communication between
> WT and the radio works in general, but it does not want to fire in the voice
> keyer audio from the rig.
>
> Any ideas ….anyone?

For IC-7700, try changing SendHex to Send:

-- Icom IC-7700 Script to play DVR Message M1
-- Written by N6TV, 26 Feb 2010

if (wtQso:IsModePhone()) then          -- If SSB or FM contact
   wtRadio:Send("FEFE74E01A0201FD")    -- Play M1
   return -1                           -- No further keystroke procesing
else                                   -- Else, not phone
   return 0                            -- Normal keystroke procesing
end